Lekham Bhime’s house got destroyed due to solar battery blast

Konta, Oct 08:
Lekham Bhime’s house was set on fire due to the blast of solar battery at around 3 pm on Wednesday in Rajpenta, dependent village of village Panchayat Kamaram of Konta block in Sukma district and on seeing ration, clothes, utensils, money. Including the whole house was destroyed in the grip of fire.
Local admn provides immediate help:
The necessary resources, utensils, clothes, two months ration etc. was provided by the district administration to Lekham Bhime, a resident of Rajpenta, a dependent village of Kamaram, village panchayat of Konta block. Bhima expressed his gratitude to the district administration while accepting cash amount of five thousand rupees for all the members of the house along with clothes, utensils, ration etc.
Taking immediate action by Konta SDM Bansingh Netam and CEO Janpad Panchayat Konta Kailash Kashyap on the instructions of Collector Vineet Nandanwar, went to meet Bhime and his family members and provided them along with all daily use items including cash amount of Rs 5000. At the same time, sheets and other necessary items were also given to Bhime by the CREDA for the construction of the house.
It is to be known that due to the fire in the house of Lekham Bhima previous day, all the belongings kept in the house were gutted in fire. Victim Bhime had appealed to the district administration for help. The district administration, showing sensitivity, provided all the necessary items to Bhima within two days.

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button