Fire breaks out in a Cloth Showroom, goods worth lakhs gutted in fire

At City Centre Mall in Pandri, major incident averted

Raipur, Nov 18:
Fire broke out in one Cloth showroom at City Central Mall in Pandri on Wednesday morning and it created sensation among other showrooms nearby on this floor. The fire-fighters got the entire mall vacant immediately from security reasons. There are reports of goods worth lakhs gutted in fire in this showroom and reasons behind breaking out of fire are not known and it is being investigated. But with prompt action by fire-fighting team and timely check, a major fire incident was averted in City Centre Mall, Pandri, which is out for auction anytime this year.
The fire-fighting team and showroom in-charge informed that the main reason behind breaking out in the showroom might have been short-circuit. There are also rumour that this was deliberate an attempt for claiming insurance of the goods stored in the showroom of the mall and the reality would be known once the investigation is completed.

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button